Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's all about Jack



Time marches on, as they say.
In 20 days, Jack will be 1 year old.
Here's some videos of his 'firsts' that we've missed:

Jack sitting by himself.

Jack crawling.

Jack standing up.

Jack 'walking'.

Jack drinking out of...what is that, a bulldog?

I think I got them all labeled correctly and the links are slow (at least for me) but he's so cute....


Back to Jack - his PawPaw and I will be certainly be attendees at this 'first'. We are going to visit for just for his birthday party. The Princess and her mom will also be at the shindig.

Do you have any idea of how long it took me to get all these videos transferred? I had them all on my computer, so that helped. But uploading them to the web hosting site took forever! Plus, for some unknown reason, my computer doesn't open up pages in a new window automatically. So I had to work back and forth. All the while remembering to 'save'.

I know there's a little box somewhere that I can put a checkmark in to make it do that, I just didn't need to before. But I will definitely be fixin' that.

Some days I don't know if I should get a new computer or just get on with it and move completely over to the blogspot space. It doesn't offer as many bells and whistles as Spaces does, though. Decisions, decisions.

Ok, let's lighten up here. Here's the tip of the day, from an e-mail I received from a friend:

Good Housekeeping Tip
Always keep several get well cards on the mantel.....
so if unexpected guests show up, they'll think you've been too sick to clean!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger White Hot Magik said...

Your family is adorable.

By the way that is baby Max, not Z man. (although, Z is very cute too)


I like the tip of the day, I may need to use that one.

I have the same decision about the computer. However the finances pretty well decide that one for me!

Catch up with you later!
Nora

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger meg said...

Now I know what to do with all those get well cards I got back in Feb! I always feel bad just throwing cards away, so I have dozens in a box w/my scrapbook stuff.
Tell me how to add links, pretty please- I don't understand the instructions on Blogger (of course I don't quite understand html- I really need to get a book)

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I figured it out- I switched to Beta!
I'm not really that polite in real life- I just try to keep the blog G-rated (or maybe PG; I've let loose a hell or two) but those not-so-little monsters chap my rump!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jack sure is a cutie ...hope his birthday celebrations go well .
our Fergus was 1 year old on 11th september
I love them at this 'fast learning ' stage :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home